Heriot Watt University Society
Welcome to Heriot-Watt University Online Society !

Please login to your HWUC account. If you do not have an account, please register.

Regards
- Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Heriot-Watt University Online Society !

Please login to your HWUC account. If you do not have an account, please register.

Regards
- Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Divide (2011)
Heriot-Watt University Student Union is named as Students Union of the year EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:42 pm by cinemax

» ICC Cricket World Cup Official Highlights (2011)
Heriot-Watt University Student Union is named as Students Union of the year EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:36 pm by cinemax

» Bending the Rules (2012)
Heriot-Watt University Student Union is named as Students Union of the year EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:29 pm by cinemax

» London Paris New York (2012)
Heriot-Watt University Student Union is named as Students Union of the year EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:23 pm by cinemax

» Born to Be Wild (2011)
Heriot-Watt University Student Union is named as Students Union of the year EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:18 pm by cinemax

» Khuda Kay Liye (2007)
Heriot-Watt University Student Union is named as Students Union of the year EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:11 pm by cinemax

» Agent Vinod (2012)
Heriot-Watt University Student Union is named as Students Union of the year EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:03 pm by cinemax

» Study tips for examinations
Heriot-Watt University Student Union is named as Students Union of the year EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:59 am by Symposium

» Dynamics Mock Past Papers
Heriot-Watt University Student Union is named as Students Union of the year EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:50 am by crixus

I forgot my password

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Connect Vision
Heriot-Watt University Student Union is named as Students Union of the year Tumblr_lzruylS7jt1rq3itno1_100
Menu

Heriot-Watt University Student Union is named as Students Union of the year

4 posters

Go down

Heriot-Watt University Student Union is named as Students Union of the year Empty Heriot-Watt University Student Union is named as Students Union of the year

Post  Symposium Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:39 am

Heriot-Watt University Student Union is named as Students Union of the year News_6901_1_medium
Heriot-Watt Student Union (HWUSA) has been named as Students' Union of the year at the National Union of Students (NUS) Scotland Awards 2012.

The NUS Scotland Awards recognise excellence within the student movement in Scotland, highlighting the achievements of students' unions, student media and individual students from across the country.

The award was made in recognition of the progress made over the last year with the development of Heriot-Watt Student Union's strategic plan, new constitutional and internal governance structures as well as engagement from students and the University.
Mike Ross, President of HWUSA received the award at the NUS Scotland’s national conference on Saturday 3 March in Irvine, Scotland. Commenting on the award, Mike said: "I would like to thank all of you for your support over the last year and I am looking forward to working with all of you as I move into my second term as president. An excellent working partnership with the university will undoubtedly lead Heriot-Watt University to continue to provide and improve the experience for all of its students and I am proud of the part we can play in this."

Reference: http://www.news.hw.ac.uk/news/6901-Heriot_Watt_University_Student_Union_is_named_as_Students_Union_of_the_year

Symposium
Symposium
Admin
Admin

Reputation Impact : 35

Back to top Go down

Heriot-Watt University Student Union is named as Students Union of the year Empty Re: Heriot-Watt University Student Union is named as Students Union of the year

Post  mightykhan Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:06 am

Congratulations! At-least something to shout about affraid
mightykhan
mightykhan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Reputation Impact : 1

Back to top Go down

Heriot-Watt University Student Union is named as Students Union of the year Empty Re: Heriot-Watt University Student Union is named as Students Union of the year

Post  smoshee Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:33 pm

Awesome News!
smoshee
smoshee

Reputation Impact : 12

https://www.facebook.com/sm.OsHEe

Back to top Go down

Post  crixus Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:03 pm

Congratulations Like a Star @ heaven
crixus
crixus
Apprentice
Apprentice

Reputation Impact : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down